Friday, December 11, 2020

Create A Beautiful And Professional Logo Design











About:

TOP RATED SELLER on Fiverr with 3000+ REAL satisfied customers and positive reviews!

Over 10 years of graphic design experience and over 4000 orders completed on Fiverr. 100% customer satisfaction. In this gig I will design for you a beautiful and professional logo design!



With your order you will get 2 logo files, one JPG file and one PNG file with transparent background. The background colour will be white unless you advise me otherwise.



Why should you choose this gig to design your new logo:

• Beautiful and Professional Logo Design

• Great Customer Support ALL the Time

• Top Rated Seller

• Professional and Clear Communication

• Clean Vector Based Designs

• On Fiverr since 2013, guaranteed to be around if you need help years later



One single revision is included with basic PACKAGE.



For 3D elements & mascot/characters please contact me before your order. It will be $100 extra for mascot/character logo. 



For express delivery, multiple formats and vector version of the logo design please check the extras.

If you have any questions please do contact me and I will get back to you ASAP.



Reviews


:

Mario was a professional, made the changes I requested, and delivered on time! Most importantly, the logo was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I shared my vision and he came up with a logo that better branded it than I was even thinking of! Highly recommend you see no further and pull the trigger here! There's a reason why he has thousands of five start reviews! :)

:

This was an incredible experience. marioland was wonderful. We communicated before I began the order and he always responded to questions during the entire process. He was able to put my mind at ease when I had concerns and he was very understanding of my schedule. He was able to bring to life the idea and vision of what I was looking for in a logo. The quality was amazing, and the designs he gave me were all original and creative. I was looking for something classic and professional, and that is exactly what he delivered. I highly recommend using him as a designer, and cannot wait to work with him again!

:

Very easy to communicate and felt like i was working with a human, not a company. Even though he probably could have made a better logo, he respected my request and did it my way but with his expertise and made it 100x better. Thanks Mario

:

I was a lil worried that I didn’t explain myself well enough for my logo. When I tell you Mr. Mario was fast with his communication and delivery and nailed my logo to the T. I seriously can’t stop staring at my logo. I love it so much. Nor reversion was needed. I highly recommend him and I’ll be back!!!

:

Mario is the best and is professional. I will definitely order from him again. If you’re thinking of utilizing his services, you won’t regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment