Thursday, December 10, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Luxury Logo











About:

Welcome!



If you are looking for modern logo, minimalist logo, luxury logo, flat logo, monogram logo or elegant logo design, then you are on the right page. You will definitely get incredibly, unique, creative and amazing designs here. Your information and requirements are always taken into consideration to bring your logo vision/imagination come to life, to provide creative designs as per your expectation.



Packages;



Basic Package

☆ 2 creative initial concepts 

☆ JPEG, PNG (with transparency), 300DPI/pixels

☆ Vector file (SVG, PDF)

☆ 3D luxury mockup preview

☆ Unlimited revisions



Standard Package

☆ 3 stunning initial concepts 

☆ Basic package included

☆ Social media kit



Premium Package

☆ 4 incredible initial concepts 

☆ Basic & Standard packages included

☆ Source file (AI, EPS, etc.)



Provisions, Benefits & Advantages;

- 100% satisfactory work

- Friendly & respective responses

- Fluent English speaker

- Unlimited revisions even after order completion.

- You will obviously receive new designs incase you do not like the delivered ones.



Message me for consultations or if your budget is low.



Thank you,

Nadia

Reviews


:

Oh-Em-Gee! I'm so in LOVE withe my new logo! Nadia did an amazing job at creating the concept that I wanted and needed for my business! She created concepts from the many options that I provided and revised it until it came out perfect! Seriously, I love this logo! When I gave the news of the concepts that I didn't like and gave an explanation of more what I was looking for, Nadia was very nice and understanding and willing to go the extra mile, ALL THE WAY to the end! Amazing customer service! This logo gives my business the luxury, business, exclusive feel, which is important to people who are new to me and my business.

:

Hands down worth every penny. Nadia is very professional and talented. Excellent communication from her. She was friendly, attentive and polite. I would 1000% recommend her to anyone looking to bring their idea to life. I will definitely work with her in the near future. I couldn’t be any happier with the finish product.

:

You can not go wrong with Nadia!. She is a perfect partner you want to work with. Worked with her to create logo. Many a times your requirements are not clear and that's where Nadia goes above and beyond. She is patient, is not afraid to explore and step out of comfort zone. Very happy to have worked with her and will work again with her in near future. Thank you Nadia for your patience through iterations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

:

Nadia was amazing!! She was so professional, on time with her deliveries and always responded quickly. She was amazing at paying attention to detail and always made every revision I had asked for. Her work was amazing every step of the way and I couldn't be happier with my final product! Definitely choose Nadia if you want an amazing logo design :)

:

Working with Nadia was great. As a start up, the logo and branding of my company was obviously very important to me. I already had a developed idea in my head, so I am afraid I was a bit challenging to work with as I was asking for a lot of revisions until the design was exactly how I saw it in my head. Nadia was very response in our communication and very gracious with her time. I could not be happier with the final product and I will point anyone who is in need of a graphic designer to Nadia. See is a real talent and what a great valve. Nadia, thank you again and I wish you the absolute best of luck in your career.




No comments:

Post a Comment