Thursday, December 17, 2020

Design Construction, Real Estate, Excavation,Property Logo











About:

Hello,

Are You looking for a next level Real Estate,Property,Plumbing,Building,Transport or etc Logo Design for your  business/Company or any online store

So, you are in the right place now.

Your Satisfaction is Guarantee Here.This is my promise to you. 

MOST RECOMMENDED PACK TO HAVE A GREAT START?

★PREMIUM PACK★



How to Order:



  • Tell me your concept or idea
  • Don't have a concept ? just let me know what do you want
  • Give me some reference
  • Tell me your Tagline, Slogan or Web Address! (optional). This will appear bellow your logo

 

Why You Choose ME?



  • High Quality Professional Work Experience
  • Your Satisfaction is Guarantee Here.
  • Friendly Support.
  • Fully Custom Logo.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.



If You have Any Query Feel free to Contact

Thank You





Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my 2nd time and he is FANTASTIC---great communication--patient-considerate, attention to detail. Would highly recommend and will use his services again!!Thanks Friend

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Good work. He can follow my ammendments instruction well and he finished the logo in 6 hours. Thank you. Will surely use his services again in future.

:

Thank You So Much :)

:

Seller was very nice and followed my revisions. They came up with a great logo and i only had to change one thing about it. Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment