Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Design Amazing Watercolor Logo For Your Business Or Company











About:

Hi, greeting to my design amazing watercolor logo for your business or company :)

If you want top rated hand drawn watercolor logo design for your brand you're in the right person, I'll help you to create it!

Take a look at my previous works

here: www.fiverr.com/hardians



https://www.fiverr.com/users/hardians/manage_gigs/design-amazing-watercolor-logo-for-your-brand



What will you get?

 

  • PROFESSIONAL logo for your business or website
  • Free JPEG files
  • Beautiful 3d mock-up free
  • High-Quality image
  • Professional, unique and fresh ideas
  • HIGH Resolutions JPEG
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick Reply



What I Design:

I design logos related to Market,marketing,Electronics,regal,Transport,Logistics,Sales,Finance,Insurance,Travel ,Tour,Food,Beach,blog,Insurance,health,health insurance ,Education, ,Accounting , software, branding, Publisher, real estate and any other.

Which Styles I follow:

I design in Feminine,Minimalist ,Freestyle,Signature,Vintage,Hand drawn logo, Watercolor illustration

Fast delivery  and originality is our priority

If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.

Just place your Order Now!

Reviews


:

Seller was talented and patient with my requests for revisions to suit my taste. I am pleased with the logo designed, and I have already received compliments on the finished product.

:

Great Work!

:

I gave her a concept and she delivered it exactly like I wanted it.

:

Amazing work and service!

:

Looks great!




No comments:

Post a Comment