Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Design A Morale Patch For You











About:

i will make high quality morale patch design for you and provide you with hd resolution jpeg and the source file in the given time. Please read the pakages description before placing an order which are as follows:



BASIC PAKAGE:

I will make a simple yet elegant morale patch design for you with very simple illustration (illustration having very less detail) and text. 



STANDARD PAKAGE:

I will make a mildly detailed morale patch in this pakage which could have a mild illustration which would be not that much detailed. And i will add text too.



PREMIUM PAKAGE:

I will design a premium quality patch in this pakage. I will do complex illustration and much more detailed patch design in this pakage. The source file and vector eps file will be included in this pakage as well. 



NOTE

If you want a custom order which include a custom work and have custom requirements or if you are confused that if your requirements match the price or not then message me first. Thankyou

SO PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST AND DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER TO AVOID CONFUSION OR ORDER CANCELLATION. THANKYOU :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

imranalisheik is super fast! Quick and well done work! He communicates clearly and quickly. He was able to make my idea even better than I imagined, and he had no problems making revisions for me. If I could give 10 stars I would. Highly recommend! I will definitely use his services again!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much. Your satisfaction with my work is true happiness for me. GOD BLESS. :)

Seller's Response:

Seller delivered an excellent patch design! He was very communicative and accommodating! He worked with us even past the deadline to ensure that our order was perfect in every way. Great experience! Looking forward to working with him in the future on other projects! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much. I am glad to see that you are satisfied with my service. :)

Seller's Response:

Work was exactly what I asked for and exceeded expectations on quality and time. Responses were within minutes. Highly satisfied and would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment