Saturday, December 12, 2020

Modern Professional Business Logo Design











About:

Hi there,



My name is Maria and I am a professional Graphic Designer working for the past 4 years as a freelancer on different freelancing platforms and had completed thousands of challenging jobs. Designing is my Passion and I Love to surpass your imaginations.



As a professional Graphic Designer and having a track record of success I can offer you a great deal. If you need any Graphic Design just give me a message I would be happy to help.



Thank you

Reviews


:

Absolutely fabulous end product - that.............. is the most important thing. However, we did revise some options on route and veered away from the vector graphics, RF and stutter images. My advice would be to ask Maria to ensure originality from the off - I didn't and ultimately, it meant that the brief was in hindsight - fairly poor. I entrusted her to design, she used the journey to see what I liked and what I did not and found out fairly soon that cartoon type logos were not my thing. The end result - a tailored, original which I have to say is absolutely brilliant. Thank you!

:

Thanks for the revision - Question.. for the next one - can we start to think of ways to more creatively integrate the slogan or is that not possible? the company is health practice advisors - but the slogan is feel better look better live better - i would love to make a fabulous logo out of just that may be and then the coaches can ADD that to their marketing materials - what do you think of that idea?

:

This was Her first time doing this kind of Stuff before Had Loyalty Badges Made for Youtube... once again mariaxcreations Exceeded my expectations

:

Was supposed to be delivered in 2 days-time, got it within 12 hours. Easy communication and worth the bucks. :) Thanks again, Marla.

:

My logo design turned out better than I could have expected. This was my first time using Fiverr, and I was quite nervous. Thank you Mariaxcreations! Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment