Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Create Best Hand Drawn Logo Design











About:

Are you looking for a Best Hand Drawn logo designer for your business? then welcome, You have just found the perfect gig of experts in hand drawn logo design



Please read the full description before placing an order.



I will provide simple logo in basic package (No detailed or custom work in basic package) , in standard package i will provide a quality design in which little bit detailing is included(much better than basic package) and in premium package i will provide detailed and very high quality design.



Please place an order and buy a proper package according to your idea.



Why choose me?



- Because i only believe in complete customer satisfaction.

- Very quick responses.

- 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.

- I can do Hand drawn, minimal, vintage, versatile, signature or any style logo for which you will ask for.



Note:



- Stock images can be used if customer ask for it.

- Turn around time for the first initial drafts is 18 to 30 hours. Revisions might take some extra time.

- I will send vector and other files in inbox after accepting the order.



Please place an order and let me amaze you by my amazing work.



Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wahab pays excellent attention to detail. Its always difficult to convey an artistic thought to someone, but Wahab was able to produce an excellent result in the first try. He was EXTREMELY patient with me while we both nitpicked over small aspects of the design, and after 3 tiny revisions, I have the logo I was looking for. If you are looking for a complete branding/marketing feasibility review, feel free to call up your local agencies, and be prepared to write a $$$$ check. however, If you need a solid, visually striking interpretation of a simple logo concept, look no further. Wahab's the man. I WILL be using him again. Thank you Wahab. I wish you much success with your business.

Seller's Response:

Best Experience with this buyer. He was super amazing during the whole process. It would be a pleasure for me if i ever get a chance to provide you my services again. Thank you very much for the tip :)

Seller's Response:

one of the best experiences I've had on fiver and I've used fiver atleast 3 times. Thank you again and look forward to working with you again in the near future. keep up the great work.

Seller's Response:

Best Experience. Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

Wahab used my words to create a logo only an artist could design. I am extremely satisfied with the completed works. His attention to detail and his willingness to really try to create your vision was felt while communicating, which by the way was very smooth and easy as well. I have something now to brand my business and trademark. I could not be more satisfied with this, especially since this was my first fiverr purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment