Sunday, December 6, 2020

Design A Modern And Professional Logo











About:

I will create a clean, modern logos/brand identity for you based on the brief supplied. My different packages will cater to different budgets. If you require anything not mentioned in the packages, get in touch and I'll see what I can do. This includes badge designs for clubs or brands.



Please check out my social media, especially my instagram for examples of my work.

https://www.instagram.com/o_w_design/


Reviews


:

Thank! Very awesome job!

:

Above and beyond - thank you so much!

:

Nice work

:

Owen was a great creative partner on this project. We started with a fairly difficult brief, but we were able to go back and forth effectively on feedback and the project needs. I don't think we would've gotten to the final result without that willingness on Owen's part to be iterative, creative, and collaborative in the design process. Thanks!

:

Very Quick and Easy! Awesome work.




No comments:

Post a Comment