Thursday, December 17, 2020

Design Professional Stamp Badge Or Seal Logo For You











About:

Hi, I will Design Professional and Modern Logo for your Business / Company with more than 5 Years of experience in Graphic Designing Field.



So feel free to order.



What you will Get:

  • 100% satisfaction
  • Professional Design to use
  • Quick turnaround
  • Logo Transparency and HIGH RESOLUTION files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • All formats JPEG, PNG. PDF, EPS, SVG, AI etc...
  • Lifetime Support


What types of logos you will get:

Professional / Vintage / Stamp / Seal / Badge / Retro / Flat / Minimalist / Modern / Unique / Circular / Text / Simple / Creative 



Note:

If you need custom logo or you have sketch of logo on a paper, then kindly inbox me and share your idea before Placing the order.



Ask me if you have any question?

                   OR

Feel free to ORDER NOW.



THANKS.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I do not have enough words to describe how wonderful this collaboration was. Seller is extremely talented and hard working. I appreciate his patience and great designing skills. He did any kind of change that I needed just to make sure he delivers me something that I will use for a long time since now and he also provided the source files and everything about the design during collaboration and before actually delivering the gig which I have NEVER EVER seen other designers do here. I ordered in the past designing gigs from Fiverr, but this experience was beyond my expectations. Hire him sooner and don't wait too much because in no time he will be one of top rated sellers here, mark my words.

Seller's Response:

It's a great pleasure to work with you. Outstanding Experience. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fiverr or designing a logo. After looking at numerous gigs and examples, I finally decided to start with a simple badge type logo and chose this seller. I only provided very basic info and a couple of elements I considered including. Seller was very quick to respond and patient with all my requested little tweaks. Good value for the price.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thank you...

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and communication, I had some minor feedback on the delivery and got a fast och professional response, highly recommend working with design_cell




No comments:

Post a Comment