Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Bring A Visual Soluction For You











About:

I work with art in general, always studying and trying to keep myself updated in Design trends as art and present in everyday life in many ways.

I believe that the function of dx designer is to find the solution to someone's problems and to put our own style and language in a way that meets the need is the biggest challenge. I'm here for it! challenge me and present graphics solutions :)

- Capturing and editing photos and movies

- Creation of arts for printing and web

- Creating Menus and Stationery in General

- Logo and visual identity



-



Trabalho com a arte em geral, sempre estudando e tentando me manter atualizado nas tendências do Design como arte e presente no dia a dia de muitas maneiras.

Acredito que a função dx designer é encontrar a solução para os problemas de alguém e colocar o nosso próprio estilo e linguagem de maneira que atenda a necessidade é o maior desafio. Estou aqui para isso! me desafiar e apresentar soluções gráficas :)

- Captação e edição de fotos e filmes

- Criação de artes para impressão e web

- Criação de Cardápios e Papelaria em Geral

- Logo e Identidade visual



VISUAL SOLUCTIONS FOR EVERY ART PROBLEM :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment