Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design Meaningful Logo In Limited Time











About:

I LOVE WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO !



A good logo is very important to grow your business around the world .I am doing minimal logos (most trending ) exclusively on fiverr.

I have 3 PACKAGES to choose from .I always recommend to choose PRO package because you will get editable and printable files in this package.



By choosing 40$ package you will get ;

√ 1 creative concept

√ 3 revisions

√ HD file of chosen logo

√48 hours delivery time



By choosing 80$ package you will get ;

√ 2 creative concepts

√ 5 revisions

√ Transparent file of chosen logo

√ 48 hours delivery time



By choosing 120$ package you will get ;

√ 3 creative concepts

√ unlimited revisions

√ all files ( jpg, png, ai, pdf, ) of chosen logo

√ 48 hours delivery

√ Black & white transparent files



Get free consultation.

Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


:

She is a great help and works on making things right

:

Another good job, thanks

:

queenofgrafiks did my revisions immediately. great service!!!!

:

I didn't find proactivity

:

Very good and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment