Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design A Professional Mascot Logo For Business Or Brand











About:

Hello! My name is Nixlogos and I'm a very passionate artist and graphic designer. I have more than 4 years experience in this field and I design everything myself.



I provide FAST DELIVERY for this gig and offer up to 3 REVISIONS.

When working with me, rest assured knowing that you'll have great CUSTOMER SERVICE and that I'll take any design ideas you have and make them into the real thing!



***NOTE***

Please read each Package Description carefully before placing an order for maximum accuracy. 



The Premium Package includes:

2 Premium HQ Mascot Logo concepts,

TEXT,

Background,

Complex Color & Shading,

3D Mockup,

(Optional) Social Media Kit,

3 Revisions.



If you have any questions, please contact me before ordering and I'll kindly help you out. Thanks.



Reviews


:

Thanks. That’s perfect

:

Working with nixlogos was very easy and very helpful for our company. Thanks, again!

:

Nix was incredibly easy to work with and totally read my creative vision perfectly. I look forward to hiring him again as my logo changes and grows. Very good eye for design around branding and color.

:

Very nice design. Loved it.

:

Absolutely fantastic service As you can see I have put up quite a few reviews I’m delighted with the work My site www.heyydude.com shows products with labels etc so don’t just take my word for it




No comments:

Post a Comment