Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Design An Outstanding Minimalist Logo











About:

                            NOTE: Please contact me before ordering my gig to avoid cancellation. 


Hi ,

I am Jannatul Nayem, I am a Professional Graphic and Logo Designer, I have 5 years experience in Logo Design, I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print media and websites.

I have in-depth knowledge about almost all top designing software, including the following:

Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In Design.



My Expertise in Logo :



✔ Minimalist
✔ Flat

✔ Mascot & Cartoon

✔ Signature

✔ Company

✔ Business & website

✔ Custom 

✔ Modern

✔ Hand drawn

✔ Graffiti

✔ Typography



100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have.



Thank you very much



** Order Now **



Reviews


:

Janna did a great job for me. She went above and beyond to help make this project perfect. Thanks!

:

Great communication and timing. Have used a couple of times now and has been great Thanks!

:

it's always a pleasure

:

Excellent! Enjoyed working with him.

:

Excellent work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment