About:
Hello Greeting from gig_4_everyone
I am an experienced graphic designer who has over 8 years experience in logo designing and vector drawing.
My skills set includes:
•Flat logo
•Modern logo
•Modern logo
•Corporate Identity
•Stationary
•Brochure
•Flyer
•Illustrations
•Social Media kit
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you will Get:
- 2 initial minimalist concept
- A different concept if not happy with the initial one
- UNLIMITED revisions.
- 100% original vector
- Five star customer service
- Good and communication at all times
- High-quality work
- On Time, Professional and Friendly services
Very fast Response Time
TOP Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Fine communication.
Unlimited Revisions (until you satisfied)
Team of Award Winning Designers
Express Delivery includes gig's Extras
Editable file
GREAT customer support 150+ positive feedback
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ??
Regards
gig_4_everyone
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Awesome concepts, and awesome response time
Seller's Response:I am happy to work with you. Thank you.
Seller's Response:The seller was very responsive. Whenever I asked for an edit, the seller acknowledged my message and quickly replied with the changes I asked for. She gave a great effort in making sure I received exactly what I asked for. Great work!
Seller's Response:Outstanding experience
:Great. Very helpful

No comments:
Post a Comment