Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design Eye Catching Gym And Fitness Logo











About:

Hey!Welcome to my sports, gym and fitness logo collection.

If you want Modern, Eye catching and attractive logo design for your Business/Gym center/Company/Brand then you are now on best place at fiver.

You can check my previous eye catching work so that you can buy me with full confidence.



WHY ME:

I will provide you

  • Modern Eye Catching high quality logo
  • transparent printabe images in high resolution
  • Unlimited revisions
  • source file of your design

  • Vector file
  • quick service (Express)
  • friendly conversation
  • logo with cool 3d mockups

PACKAGES:

For 5$:

Provide 1 HQ LOGO+jpg+png+3d mock ups

For 30$:

Provide 2 HQ LOGO+SOURCE FILES+VECTOR FILES+FULL COPYRIGHTS+jpg+png+3d  mock ups

For 65$:

4 HQ LOGO+STATIONERY DESIGNS+FULL PRIORITY SUPPORT+SOURCE FILES+VECTOR FILES+SOCIAL MEDIA KITS+FULL COPYRIGHTS+jpg+png+3d  mock ups

So what are you waiting for?

You are just one click far to get your modern and eye catching design in short time |ORDER NOW|

If you have any questions then kindly inbox me i will be happy to serve you.Thanks again.

Your Sincerely

F_guldesigner





Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work with great commitment. he was patient and so helpful when I needed minor tweaks here and there. his work is beautiful and professional. I'm happy I chose him

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Pleasure to work for you again

Seller's Response:

Really good! Considering to my needs!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience. pleasure to work for you again

Seller's Response:

Good communication, patient and fast. He did a good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment