Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Amazing Mascot Logo For Esports, Twitch, Youtube











About:

Hi everyone...

I will design COOL, AWESOME AND AMAZING mascot logo for you like animal, person type, character etc.



THIS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK. HIGH QUALITY DESIGN. FREE SKETCH



If you want see my completely portfolio, you can see at my Instagram: 

@dadangsudarno



This is the package:

COOL Package :

  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Logo Transparency
  • 5000x5000 px for resolution (PNG)



AWESOME Package :

  • High Quality Design

  • 1 Logo Transparency
  • 1 Revision
  • 5000x5000 px for resolution (PNG)
  • Vector File (AI & EPS10) 


AMAZING Package :

  • Very High Quality Design
  • 1 Logo Transparency

  • 1 AMAZING Preview Logo
  • 2 Revision
  • 5000x5000 px for resolution of preview (JPG & PNG)
  • Vector File (AI & EPS10) 


Note: Please contact me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project.

Thank You!



Dadang Sudarno

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Great seller, super high quality work. Works super fast and turns your idea into a sick graphic, thanks again!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your good reviews

Seller's Response:

He did a very amazing job and did everything i asked for he was also able to make the product before the deadline i would definitely recommend using him for making a logo.

Seller's Response:

thanks for order and your good reviews

:

I was completely new to this. He was patient with me and answered my dumb questions, he delivered early but work was immaculate! Will definitely be using him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment