Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Create Cartoon Character Or Mascot Logo











About:

Hi


Are you looking for a mascot for business, community, etc.?
I will draw it for you (can be animal, type of person, etc). I will make the color in detail, so the results obtained will not be much different from the example. this is original my own work


I will give my customers full service for this show, any revisions are allowed.


Why choose me?
Friendly, attentive, and professional customer service.
Highest quality in Fiverr.
Keep your satisfaction
Stunning Creativity
Guaranteed ORIGINAL


note:
YOU COULD DIRECT YOUR ORDER.


I can work quickly according to your needs, I will give a cool and good work, to all my buyers, I will also provide special service for each of my buyers, YOUR SATISFACTION OF OUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Reviews


:

Wonderful.

:

great work

:

Great work

:

Good work. Communication could be a little better, but I got the job completed. Just not in the format I preferred.

:

This designer got it perfect. I gave them the concept and some examples and they did the rest in a short amount of time. I will be using again and again and again.....




No comments:

Post a Comment