Saturday, February 1, 2020

Design Badass Mascot Logo For Esports, Twitch, And Youtube











About:

Hello!



My gigs are focused on Best Quality and Premium Services.



I will design super badass Mascot Logo Design for you!

THIS IS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK BY ME. NO FAKE DESIGNER and NOT RESELLER



Sent me a message FIRST and give me the brief (name, characters, style, tagline, references or etc.)



  • 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 
  • TRY BEFORE BUY! I will give you free sketch!
  • EXCLUSIVE COPYRIGHT agreement letter (If you need Commercial Use)



What will you get from this gigs ?



  • Custom Design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Extra Fast delivery

  • High Resolution 4000px x 4000px 600dpi 
  • Large size, high resolution of png file with transparent background
  • Editable Logo


I will always keep you updated during the process



  • After you order I will sketch for the concept within 1 or 2 days
  • After the sketch is finished I will show to you to get your feedback.
  • If you want to request modification on sketch please feel free let me know.
  • If the sketch is fixed I will continue the process of outlining, coloring and finishing


Reviews


:

This is some of the best work on fiverr when i comes to Esports macots and names. amazing work and would definitely reccomend.

:

He mentioned badass in the title, and so I requested a badass Minotaur avatar logo, and what I got was very much not 'badass'. So I requested some changes and now it's a little better. The font is terrible but I'm gonna use it on my YouTube and poke fun at it. Thanks!

:

The work looks great! I just needed something simple as a starter logo. I will probably get something else if my channel grows a bit but for now and for the price the work is incredible. They even included the Adobe Illustrator file. I barely gave any instructions so they came up with the idea & design on their own. Once I received it they made all changes & suggestions I had after that. I'm very happy with the results so thank you!

:

amazing job and very talented!!

:

Excellent service! I am very pleased with the outcome of my logo. Multiple revisions were done down to every small detail until i was satisfied! Highly recommended to anyone and everyone looking for a custom logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment