Thursday, February 20, 2020

Design 3D 2D Logo











About:

I am sani Creative and professional designer you need a high-Quality 2D 3D logo  design for your 



  • Website 
  • Business 
  • Product 
  • Company 
  • Presentation 
  • Others


My Packages include:

✔ UNLIMITED logo design concepts and revisions until you are 100% happy

✔ Fast Delivery and Quick Response to the changes

✔ 100% Original Logo with High Resolution

✔ All files Format including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps,  .jpeg, .psd and font files

✔ PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times

✔ Money Back Guarantee(if not satisfied)

I will also use the final logo design to produce a set of custom branded stationery.

SPECIAL OFFERS:

✔ 50% off on logo bundles(minimum 10 logos in a bundle of the STANDARD PACKAGE)

Please proceed to order, you will be assisted unless you are fully happy

sani_designx1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and exceptional seller. The seller was very patient and kept working until I was satisfied with my order. I will definitely use the seller again. Thank you for your hard work.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work with, can't wait to work on your next project. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Sani is my go to designer for all of my graphics, this seller is easy to work with, I highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Always love working with you. Can't wait to work again with you. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Sani was very professional. The delivery was perfect, fast and high quality. I recommend this seller to all customers.




No comments:

Post a Comment