Monday, February 10, 2020

Design A Unique Modern Minimalist Business Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, you are welcome to enter my GIG!



I'm Eager To Create Flat Modern Minimalist  Unique Custom Logo
That can get you great service at an affordable price than you need. 



I will design an amazon Professional Unique Custom Flat Modern
Minimalist Logo for our new Company Or Business, twitter, YouTub, twitch tv channel, Whatever.


Portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/suzondesign/albums



Why would you choose me?



 ✔  DO NOT use any clipart/stock vectors.
 ✔  100% Unique & original design.
 ✔  Minimalist Flat and team Logo design Expert
 ✔  High Quality Files (for final chosen option).
 ✔  Quick respond time on revisions and inquires.



What you will get is: 


  • Creative and Modern Professional Logo Design.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Fast Delivery within 24h.
  • All formats - AI, PDF, EPS, PNG and JPG. If you need any other format you will get!
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Money back guarantee.
  • Files for web and print (RGB and CMYK).


Note: Could you please order me for any logo design, mascot, profile picture, cartoon, team logo!


You can always message me anytime. I am online for your service!


Best regards,
suzondesigner

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super good cheap and really polite

Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery and enjoyed my design. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for trusting suzondesigner!

:

Amazing, worked with me to work out all kinks! Will be using again!

:

Thank you for Trusting suzondesigner!




No comments:

Post a Comment