Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Eye Catching Gym And Fitness Logo











About:

hey there! I am Professional Graphic designer , I am available for you to design Eye catching gym and fitness logo.

I have completed more than 100 orders with 5 star rating and with 100% client satisfaction.

so you can buy and trust me with full confidence.



Why me?

  • Modern Eye catching  logo

  • Delivery within 24 hours
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • 3d and 2d eye catching format

  • 3 Initial concepts


PACKAGES:

BASIC for 10$:

One Ultra HQ Eye catching logo

  • High resolution
  • Transparent files
  • 3d  format

Recommended for 35$:

Two Ultra HQ Eye catching logo

  • High resolution
  • Transparent files
  • Vector and source files
  • Full Priority Support
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Four Ultra HQ Eye catching logo for 65$

  • High resolution
  • Transparent files
  • Vector and source files
  • All Stationary Design
  • Social media kit
  • Full Priority Support
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
If you have any Queries about your design then kindly inbox me i am always available for you.You are just one click far away to get your design in short time. [ORDER NOW].

THANKS

F_guldesigner





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I think he made a good job but I think that he has the potencial to improve and be better

Seller's Response:

yes I can but you should ask me for change .

Seller's Response:

I am very happy ,amazing job, great design looking forward to work with him on my social media and marketing kit

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience Mam. Pleasure to work for you again

Seller's Response:

I had really high expectations after looking at the previous projects that were completed. My request was responded to very quickly and was finished in less than 24 hours. Outstanding job!




No comments:

Post a Comment