Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design 3 Minimalist Logo Concepts With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Welcome to this MINIMALIST LOGO DESIGN gig.

I am here to help you communicate your business idea with the design language of the future, The Minimalist Logo Design.

It has become a want, to convey the idea directly on the face without any distraction of unwanted design elements, hence leaving zero confusion in understanding the brand image for the end-user (the potential customer).

I strive for two things in design, simplicity, and clarity. And great design is always born of these two.

The benefits to reap from this GIG:

TOP-RATED SELLER with over thousands of satisfied brands/clients worldwide

Dedicated & Qualified Designer with 10+ years of experience.

Fluent English Speaker to leave zero communication gap in understanding your original idea.

24/7 support, I literally spend my life here at Fiverr for your support.

Original & Unique concepts based on your instructions.

Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction.



MODERN  |  VERSATILE  |  NEGATIVE SPACE  |  CREATIVE | TEXT |  FLAT |  MINIMALIST 

 

The only thing holding you back from your success is the CONTINUE BUTTON  on this Gig.

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall a wonderful experience! jamjellyxzc is very professional, responsive, pleasant to work with and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure your expectations are met. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for logo design!

Seller's Response:

Nick, you have just made to the list of my SUPER CLIENTS :) I am glad that you have liked the designs and I am sure that this new artwork will serve the purpose quite well. Looking forward to work with you in the future. All the best and Thanks a lot for generous TIP :)

Seller's Response:

He provided timely communication, understood my criteria well and produced 3 amazing options, so it was hard to choose, but am very happy with the results of his work. Very professional work and presents a very high end look for my business!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting my services and for giving me the opportunity to work on your assignment to design the new logo for your business :) I am pleased that you have liked the results and I am sure it would be a great fit to your business. Looking forward to work with you in the future. Cheers

Seller's Response:

Good return on investment: * good design options * good communication * quick response to amendment requests * good attention to detail Overall, I am very pleased and a very satisfied customer. Thank you for your support on this project :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment