Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design 3 Unique Logo With Free Source File In 24 Hours











About:

I LOVE MY JOB AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY !


A logo is the most important part of the business, it symbolizes the company and stands as a face of what it represents. We will assure you not just to design but to make a logo that communicates to your target audience of what your company is. A simple and effective logo that is easy to remember.I will design SILHOUETTE or creative OUTLINE logos like shown on my gig.


I RECOMMEND YOU ORDER THIS GIG (PLATINUM PACKAGE):


1.    Fast delivery



2.    5 logo concept and Business card + Social Media Kit


3.    High resolution professional vector logo design


4.    All source files including high resolution file jpg,transparent png, Ai, Psd and Eps file


5.    Unlimited revisions.


NOTE ;



I suggest you buy a PLATINUM package to get a business card and Social Media Kit :)



i am not offering refund because i am good enough to complete it.


i am not doing rush jobs.


Get free consultation.


Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my second time working with Fiki96. Excellent & Quick Service! Highly Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

:

This is the 4th job he did for me. His work is amazing, fast and Reliable.

:

Thank you very much, I'm happy to be working with you :)

:

Good communications thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment