Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hi, My name is Nouman and i work under the brand name called pixel4life. This is the perfect place for Unique, Modern and Professional Business logos where Customer Satisfaction is the utmost priority. This Gig also has to offer amazing extras like Stationary Designs, Social Media Kit and written Copyrights agreement. 




Basic package includes Basic designs only. Standard/Premium Package is the Most Recommended Pkg For High Quality Logos.




Premium Package includes:


2 Creative Designs
Source file pack
Unlimited Revisions
VIP Service


Standard Package includes:


1 Creative Design
Source file pack
Unlimited Revisions


Basic Package includes:


Basic Design (no complex project)
Unlimited Revisions




NOTE : 


My portfolio displays mostly logo designs which fall under Standard/Premium pack only. Please order the appropriate pack to receive such quality of work. 


Unlimited revisions do not mean unlimited concepts 






Feel Free to Inbox me for any Queries. Looking forward to working with you

Reviews


:

It was great working with Pixel4life. Every instruction that I provided was met, it was all done in reasonable time due to time zone difference. I am very pleased with the rest! Thank you, Pixel4life. P.s. Hope we can work together in another project.

:

I ordered this for my mother who's trying to get into a macaroon business she is a very picky woman this has been a difficult process he has been very accommodating and very understanding and very willing to work with me I appreciate his work I appreciate that he took the time to edit what I asked

:

I worked with pixel4life twice in the past month, and each time the work resulted in precisely the logo, I was hoping for with my company. The turn around time and finished product were impeccable

:

Seller followed my instructions and input and adapted to my demands. Was very quick with first concept and further revisions. I am very happy with the finished product.

:

I needed help creating a logo for my newly established business. It took much longer than it needed due to the time difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment