Thursday, April 2, 2020

Create A Political Logo Design











About:





About this service:


  • This service does not include a character or mascot designs at the base price. A full-body silhouette and BASIC outlines are acceptable at the base price.  Non-human and human drawings with detail, coloring, and shading will require my mascot/character add-on. 

  • ALL logo packages include ONE(1) FINAL DESIGN!


Important:


  • I do not use stolen artwork and advertise as my own to mislead the buyer.

  • I prefer not to design for any businesses that are involved in animal exploitation (breeders, horseback riding, rodeos, zoos, circus, leather, meat, dairy, honey, or egg industries.)
  • I prefer not to work on any PRO TRUMP logos or artwork.



Artwork Disclaimer:


All original preparation materials, sketches, visuals, and unused ideas previously shown and considered, will remain the property of KarmaDesigns.

I am free to use these unused ideas for future conceptual, promotional, and client work.

Reviews


:

Very good communication with the artist.

:

Amazing work and quick turn around for a fun campaign that I’m working on.

:

Fantastic Very easy to work with and very supportive

:

Very good quality and timely delivery.

:

Timely and very responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment