Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design Professional Modern And Minimal Logo











About:

Looking for a custom handcrafted creative professional business logo design for your brand, blog, website, company, youtube channel, gaming, and other different industries. I am very skilled in designing minimalist and modern logo 



I had done lots of company and business logo  I also do vector tracing, enhance and redesign it and provide an illustrator vector graphic. 

In additional gig extra, I will also do brand style guidelines, business cards & stationery and corporate identity design services.


I believe a good logo has to be simple, clean, memorable, timeless, eye-catching versatile and appropriate for its intended purpose. As a brand designer, these guidelines will lead me when I will create your professional logo. 



Check out my portfolio - zakdesignz.tumblr.com 



Why choose this Gig.



  • Continued support after the delivery of the final product.
  • Modern, minimal and flat logo designer expert.
  • Clear and quick communication.
  • Custom clean Professional work
  • Provide complete font / Typeface and color shades information. 


If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He understod the type of design, and the style I needed. And after 1 easy revision the request was filled :)

Seller's Response:

zakdesignz did an awesome job creating my company logo. The communication was great, the project was completed on time, and I was extremely impressed with the work. I will definitely recommend to all my friends that are starting a business and are in need of a logo.

:

Zak was very communicative and gave us the perfect idea for our project. I recommend him for his high quality work and i was impressed how fast he gave me solutions. Thank you Zak!

:

This seller knocked it out of the park on the first try. The quality and creativity is very much appreciated.

:

Great experience, love to work with client in another graphic design project.




No comments:

Post a Comment