Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design A Unique Modern Business Logo Within 6 Hours











About:

Greetings


If you are looking for a unique, modern or minimal logo design of your business, website or product your search has ended here.



Welcome to my gig



I will design an attractive business logo within 06 hours



My portfolio https://www.behance.net/hafeezur_rehman

This is my selective portfolio but there is a lot under NDA which I cannot show here.


Why choose me, and What will you get?


  • I am level one Fiverr seller with a 100% success score
  • High-Resolution 300Dpi Final file
  • Print Media Ready

  • Original and Unique design concepts

  • Transparent Image
  • 100% ownership rights
  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Unlimited free revision
  • original work no stock images

  • money-back guarantee
  • Continued support even after completion of order




My other Expertise:



Brand identity, website logo, Minimal, Flat, Signature, luxury logo, Business logo, minimalist, unique logo design, Modern, Hand-drawn, Typography, unique style





The final file for web and print materials: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, PSD, JPG & PNG

If you have any questions for me, please let me know, and I’d be glad to answer them ASAP.

Place your order now!

Feel free to drop your questions on the message before placing order.




Best regards,
Hafeez ur Rehman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Some difficulties with the communication design wise but the designer was very helpful and understanding!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for kind words

Seller's Response:

Fabulous designer and communicator! Hafeezur was patient, understanding, and hardworking. He asked appropriate questions and offered several design choices. I would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

A great buyer that is easy to communicate with and happy to please. Thank you for your order.

:

Fantastic work! I’d recommend Hafeezur anytime




No comments:

Post a Comment