Monday, June 15, 2020

Design Custom Minimalist Logo One Line











About:



Looking for minimalist logo for your business/brand, then You are on right gig. 



I’m providing 1 High Quality and pixel perfect designs in just $35

We always think outside the box. Which is necessary for a new business to stand out in market 


We are designers who came to fiverr with satisfaction of our high end clients globally.


We do custom, Minimalist, text & signature logo, for other style first contact us through inbox.


We provide 3d mock up of finalized 2d logo to every client. 


  • 100% UNIQUE DESIGN
  • PERFECT LOGO
  • HIGH QUALITY VECTOR WORK
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Source files / Printable files ( check extras )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast & Responsive!

:

The best person I’ve ever worked with on Fiverr, my second time working with him & I must say he is the most reliable & helpful person to work with. I’ll continue to work with him in the future. He puts great care into the service and will keep going until you’re satisfied. I’d rate more stars if I could! THANK YOU, especially for your patience!

:

professional artistic vision. recommended customer

:

Amazing work!

:

Stunning work. Catched my idea immedeatly and with the first draft came very close. Delivery of final logo only after first revision. Absolutely perfect! Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment