Saturday, June 6, 2020

Design 2 Minimal Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

We have professional graphic designers group.  we have served thousands of clients in local & online market in past few years.


What Includes in 5$ Gigs :
  • 2 Initial Concepts.
  • 5 Revisions for One Selected Concept
  • Free hi resolution in JPEG.
  • Free Transparent PNG.
  • Free Source file


Why Us ?

  • We have very Experienced Graphic Designers Group 
  • We better under understand your concept
  • Free source file
  • Fast turn around time


Attention:
  • We don't do cartoon & mascot designs below $35.
  • We don't provide the vector file for the mock-up file.
  • Please read all the information before you place any order.
  • Please, provide us proper information to get the right design in the 1st time.
  • We don't design the 3D logo.
  • SUNDAY IS OUR DAY OFF.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The communication was bad and the seller never replied to anything he just made edits based on what he interpreted of my instructions without any clarification first.

Seller's Response:

I think your work on charity base that why I have done this work otherwise I never do this kind of jo below 35 $. I never say for increasing budget

Seller's Response:

I got exactly what I asked for. I have used this seller multiple times for various logos and I will continue to do so.

Seller's Response:

Sanjay is incredibly quick and understands you with few words. I can't wait to see what new projects I can bring to you!

:

thank you for your appreciation




No comments:

Post a Comment