Friday, June 5, 2020

Design An Outstanding Gradient Logo In 24Hr











About:

Hi



I'll create Unique, Professional, Modern, Creative, Versatile Gradient Logo Design Professionally in Adobe Illustrator within 24hours (.ai, .eps format).


✔ Please read my Note at the end



What will you get in Gig deliverables :

  • 2-3 designs concepts 
  • Professional and unique concepts
  • HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and High-Quality PDF,EPS,SVG,etc.


Why trust choose me?

  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Friendly, Swift and Reliable Communication
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 
    • Full copyright 
    • Original concept from Scratch
    • 24 hours Delivery Available


Logos I design:



Business | Professional Logo Design | Modern Logo Design  | Unique | creative | hand drawn | feminine | signature |  custom logo | watercolor | medical | versatile | Gradient Logo Design

 Note:


  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • I do design mascots or cartoon characters.( check out my other Gigs)




!!!!!!! Contact me before the order to discuss the logo requirements!!!



Thanks :)

Regards,

Aryan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aryan is very quick with his reactions, communicates very well. He clearly says if he understands the order or not. Very quick in responding on changes. He performed a very good job in a very short time! Excellent work.

Seller's Response:

Seller communicated well and the logo was average. He did a good job with what I gave to him, but the quality was not outstanding. My logo did not match the quality as those shown in the pictures and the level of effort and detail did not seem to be there.

:

Buyer said twice “I really like the design”,but wanted more concepts free of cost rather than revisions. Made exactly what was described. I am always glad to do revisions.Anyways, good luck :)

:

Working with this seller was perfect. He was was professional and very easy to communicate with. Not just in a language sense, but in a design sense. I am not a designer so it was great that Aryan was able to work with my request. He did awesome work.

:

I recommend everyone to buy from Aryan! I'm very satisfied with my logo! He makes the idea and makes everything and it looks very awesome, I'm sure will order again! Thank you, Aryan.




No comments:

Post a Comment