Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Design Creative,Minimalist,Ideal And Modern Logo In 12 Hours











About:

Hello Fiverr,

I am Kelly Designer and i will create modern and creative minimalist logo.I will satisfy you !00%. Your satisfaction is my acheivement.

If you are looking for Ideal Perfect and Modern Minimalist logo, You are at right place. You will get !00% results whatever you want.

Design will clearly display your business.

You can get unlimited Revisions and i will work untill you fully satisfied.

I will give you files in all Formats. 

My Offers Include;
  • Fresh Ideas
  • Outstanding Logo
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Inexpensive
  • Creative
  • Modern
  • 3D Mock up
  • Flat
  • Minimalist
  • HD Quality
  • All types of Files JPG,PNG,PSD,EPS,PDF,SVG,AIT
  • Vector/Source File
  •  MODIFICATION OF 1 LOGO WHICH YOU CHOOSE
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • Fast and Professional Service
You can get free consulation. Feel Free to contact me. 

Don't wait. Place your order now and have an Perfect Outstanding logo.

I am always here for you, So Dont wait and Place your Order.


Regards,

Kelly Designer





















Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment