Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Design Fully Custom Unique Logo For You











About:

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has over 10 years of experience in logo designing and completed 20k projects in Fiverr.



Portfolio - https://www.behance.net/sunshee



I always design a Professional logo with the following key factors:



  ⍟ Uniqueness ( identify your brand easily )

  ⍟ Attractiveness ( boost your business) 

  ⍟ Memorable ( make repeating customers)



I Design Following Types of Logos:



  ⍟ Flat

  ⍟ Minimal

  ⍟ Mascot

  ⍟ Cartoon

  ⍟ Vintage

  ⍟ Freestyle



Logo for any Business:



Company, Website, Blog, Business, Product, Software, Document, Brand etc



What you will get:



  
⍟ Fresh Designs

  ⍟ All File Formats

  ⍟ MoneyBack Guarantee

  ⍟ Flexible Service

  ⍟ Lifetime Service 



For any inquiries, Contact me!



I never use any unauthorized material in design. If any reference or material was used, I buy them from premium stocks under commercial use rights and deliver licenses to you.



For the Premium package, I can do the design without using any stock materials.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Initially not what we wanted, but turned out well in the end. Sunshee has been very patient and easy to work with. I would recommend her.

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

It was a nice experience, but I think I wasn't being heard on some things or the designer just couldn't follow through on some requests. I think that if the designer learns how to build a line of repore and get to know who their client is, they can project that knowledge into the design. In doing this, I feel that you can have more very satisfied clients. The quality was nice. Keep up the good work. I will use Fiverr for future projects.

:

Sunshee is awesome. The communication was fast and awesome, the service is just as described (I just gave the key points on what I wanted and Sunshee was able to deliver exactly what I envisioned in the initial concept). Would def recommend, I have definitely become a return client.

:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee




No comments:

Post a Comment