Monday, June 29, 2020

Design Luxury Premium Brand Identity











About:

Welcome to professional designing Service.



I am professional yet beautiful logo/flyer/podcast/business card DESIGNER who set identity to your BRAND or BUSINESS or whatever it is.

I love what I do and my process for developing a BRAND is very ORGANIC. I have 4 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,

Auto-CAD and may other such LOGO Developing software's.

I have expertise in

1. LOGO Design

2. Stationary Design.

3. Social Design.



Reviews


:

Beautiful work!

:

great work again!!! Thanks

:

Beautiful

:

It was hard to communicate with this seller at first. I had to ask multiple times for the seller to create a logo similar to the one he had created for another company. Once we got through the initial stumble it was fairly easy to communicate back and forth

:

love working with him! always a pleasure!







Design Luxury Premium Brand Identity

No comments:

Post a Comment