Sunday, June 7, 2020

Create A Minimalist And Stylish Logo Design











About:

Hey, I'm Max.


I'm just a guy who loves design and ready to put all his strength in the development of the logo. I have been working for more than 8 years as a graphic designer in many offices. Now i start working as a freelancer at Fiverr. My style of work in logo design is to rely not only on creative but also on logic, color theory, composition, and psychology of perception. All this knowledge help me make your logo unique, communicating, beautiful, and the most importantly relevant and modern. In any case, I hope for cooperation. You can write me for any question at any time.


I will give you a FULL REFUND GUARANTEE if you don’t like the design that I make for you. I am also ready to provide you with FREE advice. With the development of the logo and the choice of corporate identity.


My Style:

Minimalist Logo  |  Modern  |  Professional  |  Creative  |  Text  |  Badge  |  Clean  |  Signature  | Unique  |  Minimalist  |  Minimal



What do we need to start developing your logo:

  • Company name
  • A brief overview of Company your audience (optional)
  • Your wishes in color, composition (optional)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very easy to work with and creative designer. Took his time getting things right and was responsive at all times. I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for entrusting me with work.

Seller's Response:

Very good work

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Very polite customer

:

Wow, this is much more than what I expected. Thank you very much for this creative work, and most importantly so fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment