Sunday, June 28, 2020

Design Customized Food, Cafe, Bbq And Restaurant Logo











About:

Please note- Before order please do read the gig packages, you will get exactly what your chosen package offers. For extra any kind of works you need to buy/pay extra from that package.



Dear Client,



I'm a Professional  Graphic designer with more than 4 years of experience in this designing field. I am here to serve you with best logo type. If you want a beautiful professional logo for your restaurant, cafe or other business. I can full fill your wish. I have already designed a number of quality logo's with 100% buyer satisfaction. Which you can find on my gig portfolio.



What You'll get in this gig -



- Any kinds of food related logo such as cafe, restaurant, food truck, fast-food, food blog and etc .

- Custom logo design, just tell me what you want. I will make it real :)

- Service after accidentally completed order.

- 24 hours customer support . 



Why Me -



  • Unique concept
  • 100% original vector logo design
  • Friendly Customer service 

  • Fast answer for any required changes


For any kind of confusion feel free to message me . I am 24 hours available to help you . 



Thank you 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ritu was awesome, she did prompt work, I asked for one revision which she did almost immediately, and was a wonderful to work with. Would recommend her for any work like this and will use her work again if ever needed

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. It was a great experience indeed. I will be glad to work with you again. ^_^

Seller's Response:

She is truly the best and easy to work with .. I get all my business materials done by her ...

Seller's Response:

Thanks again. Once again it was a great experience working with you. ^_^

Seller's Response:

The communication was clear, but there we were not in 1 line of though so therefore the logo is not as i wished.







Design Customized Food, Cafe, Bbq And Restaurant Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment