Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Create A Logo In Vintage Hand Drawn Illustration











About:



if you need a vector design with vintage style for your company logo, t-shirt design, or other needs, please contact me.



please see my work to make sure your design needs are in accordance with what I present here.  Don't hesitate to ask first before you order the design to me. 
I make sure I will work professionally, on time, respond quickly and responsibly.





Here are the packages that I offer at this gigs




BASIC
  • black - white atwork
  • jpg or png high resolution (300dpi) 
  • transparency png
  • unlimited revision


Standard

  • Full color artwok
  • jpg or png high resolution (300dpi) 
  • transparency png 
  • unlimited revision


Premium

  • full color artwork
  • jpg or png high resolution (300dpi)
  • transparency png
  • vector file (pdf)
  • source file ( cdr, ai, or eps)
  • unlimited revision


Thank you for your visit

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my third time working with vect_studio. There's a reason I keep going back. Always delivers high quality work!

Seller's Response:

thanks happy to work with you...

Seller's Response:

Just unbelievable! More than I could've expected! Just an brilliant art of work. I'm more than satisfied with the outcome and if I need something again I won't hesitate to choose this gig again. No one could've done it better! Thank you and greetings from Germany!

Seller's Response:

thank you ... I am very happy to hear you like this job ... thank you for the work ...

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I asked. Very professional. Delivered sooner than expected. Very happy. Will highly recommend and will use again for sure. Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment