Sunday, June 7, 2020

Design Professional Business Logo











About:

I create modern and unique Minimalist Logo.

I can design wide range of logo variety for you with full satisfaction and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.



I offer:



Fast delivery

Creative Ideas

Minimal Logo

Vector File

Source File

Copyrights Free material



If you have any questions please inbox me.



Thanks.



Modern, Professional, Text, Minimalist, Branding, Luxury, Flat, Unique,  Hand drawn, Vintage, Watercolor, Creative, Company logo, Signature, Badge, Furniture, vector, Symbolic, Business logo design, Minimalist logo, Feminine, Custom Design.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Gid. On-time delivery

:

Mmmm okey

:

Looks great was stuck for ideas and I think the design given works

:

it was a very easy and had a great commucation. thank you

:

Great, once he got to work




No comments:

Post a Comment