Monday, June 1, 2020

Design Modern And Creative Business Logo Design











About:

Originality ★ Creativity ★ Uniqueness ★ Minimalist ★ Modernism ★ Professionalism



NOTE: 
ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.



MY PORTFOLIO:

www.flickr.com/photos/cor_designer/



I have experience in the field of minimalist business Logos, Business card and other stationery design & Social media Design and full brand identity. I believe your satisfaction is my Success! 



100% royalty-free quality and satisfaction in my work are guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you have.



The benefits you get from this GIG:

  • Expert designer with over 5 years of experience
  • Superb aftercare
  • Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )

  • Unlimited Revisions FREE




I am also Design, Web Banner, Facebook Fan Page, Business Cards, Letterhead, Cover and Icon. If you need Please contact me before place your order.



Minimalist logo | Minimal logo | Professional logo | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn logo | Feminine | Signature | Custom logo Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive, attentive and accommodating! Definitely would recommend if you are looking for a unique and professional logo

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :) You are a great buyer. I will always do business with you and ensure that you get only excellent service from me every time. I look forward to receiving your next order soon. Quick and Original logo designer cor_designer

Seller's Response:

Very good seller! Will be back again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :) You are a great buyer. I will always do business with you and ensure that you get only excellent service from me every time. I look forward to receiving your next order soon. Quick and Original logo designer cor_designer

Seller's Response:

Awesome job once more




No comments:

Post a Comment