Tuesday, June 30, 2020

2 Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Best Quality Logo on Fiverr | 75K+ Happy Clients Worldwide.



I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai and EPS),JPEG and transparent PNG.


✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your website/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Incomparable Quality

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file

✔ Premium Support



Kindly select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results similar to my portfolio.



Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my Live portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured



Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHuJvwS



Why trust me and benefits you get?


  • Less than 2 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication


I DO NOT DESIGN CARTOON/MASCOT LOGOS



Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★



Note: On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

San is exceptionally creative and was very quick to respond to my questions. If you're looking for someone to invest in your project like it were their own, I highly recommend San!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! You are awesome!

Seller's Response:

Logo ideation was great. Design was great. Responsiveness was great. Communication on changes/iterations were not followed the first time. First time quality and attention to detail is poor.

Seller's Response:

I was drawn to his portfolio and style, then he delivered exactly what I expected based on his examples. Beautiful, creative logos in days not weeks and very minimal revisions. I will definitely work with San again on future projects for my business.

:

It was a real pleasure to work with you!







2 Minimalist Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment