Sunday, June 7, 2020

Design Premium Cartoon Mascot Character Logo











About:

If you’re looking for a Professional LOGO design, you are at the right place!

The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • Unique illustration just, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.
  • 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source file / vector files in ai / eps.
  • commercial use & own full exclusive copyrights with copyright transfer agreement.


✪ Contact me if you have any questions ✪ 

Order now and  Get an amazing logo For your company / Website Etc!

Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication issue due to the language I guess. If you're patient you can get what you want from him. Very professional, he was determined to deliver my work even when I asked for a cancellation. I really appreciated that.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Naheemfaheem is an awesome graphic designer! He captured my vision perfectly. He was awesome to work with. I couldn’t have asked for a better design! I highly recommend Naheemfaheem!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

I was very pleased. I described what I was thinking, honestly didn't think I described it very well. Naheem came up with a concept that was almost exactly what I had pictured in my head.




No comments:

Post a Comment