Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Design Patch, Badge, Sticker, Pin S Or Custom Drawing











About:

 

Your best graphic designer ,passionated about  patches , Stickers , Badges and Pin's design.   I can create any shape design of patches , Stickers , Badges and Pin's for Helicopters or Airplanes , mascots ,EMT  also for Motorcycle teams or any personnalized design. I have a great experience in that field.



  • 1- I just need a clear description of your request. 
  • 2- If possible, a high resolution images of your plane,helicopter, motorcycle,etc




The result :



  • 100% Satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
  • Refund if not satisfied .

  • Hight quality patches , Stickers , Badges and Pin's design that will much your expectations .




NB :  - The basic package is for only very simple concepts like wording designs .
         -  For Any custom drawing including Buildings , mascots ,  any type of vehicle ,     please order Premium package .

         - The Commercial use is only included  in Premium package for Custom drawings and in Standard package for wording labels - Stickers or Patches .

         - For a special designs , An extra can be added .
         - Please contact me before ordering if possible to help you choosing your package.



For new buyers I'll provide multiples versions  different colors and sizes.



 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work is top notch. It only took her one day to deliver and I couldn't be anymore happier. Thanks again. Will be back for more.

Seller's Response:

An other awesome experience , always a pleasure to work with Armin . Thank you so much .

Seller's Response:

Excellent interaction with the seller. I, as the buyer, had unrealistic exceptions on the time and expertise needed for the what I was going for. This is on me, not the seller who provide the ability for revisions, etc. The seller provide timely updates and verified project details.

Seller's Response:

Thank you ! I was waiting your feedback , but you didn t responded .

:

I‘m really happy with the work of ana. It exceeded my expectations and did a very good job. Communication with her was also very pleasant. 100% recommendation




No comments:

Post a Comment