Friday, June 5, 2020

Design Feminine, Watercolor,Or Signature Logo











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Exclusive Feminine,Watercolor, and Signature Logo Gig



I will provide best designs according to your recommendation and requirements.



Design Concepts with or without watercolors will be according to buyers instructions.


  • Services that i will provide are following:
  1. Unlimited Revisions
  2. High Resolution File
  3. Ready to Print Version
  4. Source and Vector file
  5. PSD and AI file
  6. PDF and EPS file
  7. SVG and JPEG file
  8. Transparent file
  9. 100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!


Why Hire me ?

Professional service and Friendly communication.

Complete work until your 100% Satisfaction.

Things that are required to get started and for the best result?

  • Company/business Name
  • Tagline/Slogan
  • Color scheme(If you have any)

 Just place your order and feel free to contact me but before ordering kindly see my frequent questions.

Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller I would give 10 Stars if I could. He was so patient with me and did everything I had asked. Communication was great and I am so happy with my finished product. I am very happy with my logo. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Azad was very timely with my design! This was my first time using Fiverr, and I had no idea what I wanted my logo to look like. But Azad brought it to life and designed some really nice, professional logos! I'm satisfied and will definitely use him again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks.

:

This seller was on top of communication! Quick responses, and equally quick revisions! From delivery to final revision was less than an hour, and my logo is just what I wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment