Friday, June 5, 2020

Vintage Retro Line Art Logo











About:

hello my name is yashod i’m a graphic designer.i have now 8 year experience in this industry,i'm very creative and well timed designer

why you hire me

  • I can give 3 different logos for this project
  • Deliver within 24 hours
  • Give source and vector files 
  • unlimited revisions 
  • 100% money back guarantee 
  • Modification under 2 hours
  • Excellent communication
  • Friendly service

    This are my service



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern  | Vintage | Badge  | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design|Mascot |Hipster|



 You can see my work and feedback in profile i have more than 800+ 5 star feedback

    If you want to know anything please contact me



  Thank you

Reviews


:

Amazing communication. The first logo was not really to my liking but that was mostly my fault. Once I was more specific, the logo became near perfect. Thank you!

:

Punkysuper was able to deliver my concept on the dot! Output was super cute and on point! Would recommend trying him out!

:

Fast delivery, took direction well, made all of my requested revision. Very pleased and will continue to work with this seller in the future!

:

Received order in record time. Loved the product. Had one small revision request and it was completed same day. I'm so in love with the style that I am already thinking of other ways I can hire punkysuper1 for other graphics for my business website.

:

Very great with making revisions in a timely manner, was able to create something based off of sketches I provided him with and deliver something I love. Thank you !




No comments:

Post a Comment