Monday, June 22, 2020

Design 2 Outstanding Food,Restaurant,Chef, And Bakery Logo











About:

Looking for Creative, Professional,High Quality ,Eye Catching Logo For your Resturant / Coffee Shop / Bakery Shop?


I Will Design Creative and custom LOGO specially Ice-cream Cafe,Coffee Shop,Fast food,Food and Drink,Bars,Vintage,Resturant.


What you'll get for $20: 

  • 2 x Concepts
  • HQ JPG & Transparent PNG
  • Mock Ups
  • Unlimited revisions


What you'll get for $40:

  • 2 x Concepts
  • Social Media Kit
  • Source Files
  • Print Ready Files
  • HQ JPG & Transparent PNG
  • Mock Ups
  • Priority support
  • Unlimited revisions


What you'll get for $60:

  • 3 x Exclusive Concepts 
  • Stationary and Social Media Kit
  • Source Files
  • Print Ready Files
  • HQ JPG & Transparent PNG

  • Mock Ups

  • VIP support
  • Unlimited revisions




why choose me?

- I am fun loving guy and easy to work with.

- I am good at communication and understanding your requirements.

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

- Money back grantee if you are not satisfied.

Note: Pakistani are not allowed to place the order.



Feel free to ask anything :)

TheLogoStylist

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thelogostylist was very kind, responded quickly and created a great logo! He also responded to reviews very quickly and was still very customer-oriented and friendly. I would recommand him anytime in the future. Thanks for the awesome logo!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

Seller's Response:

I am so pleased!!! I’m a detail oriented person and very hard to please but he was patient and never got offended, but instead worked to make it a job well done. He exceeded my expectations which is rare for me! I’m in love with my logo and it was worth the time it took!!! Make sure you tip him because he definitely makes sure he earns it!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words

Seller's Response:

Great communication , i had to make caples of change on my logo and he did them as many time as i needed but we couldn't really find a chicken that i was imagningn but he redone the old logo i had and made it really cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment