Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Design An Illustrative Cartoon Podcast Logo











About:

Hey,

Welcome to my Podcast logo design gig,



Looking for your podcast channel logo? And you want something that would represent your channel perfectly? I would love to help you to find that perfect visually creative logo for your channel. Whether it is your personal channel or it is related to some niche I am here to design a logo that will represent the channel to showcase itself at its best.



In case you think your request is different and special than what you see in the gig, I would love to take on the challenge and amaze you with an amazing concept of your vision. Do get in touch before putting your order in this case!



Just send me a text I would love to understand what you do through your channel to come up with a perfect logo design that will suit your channel perfectly.



If you already have in mind what kind of logo you want just feel free to tell me and I would love to turn it into a real logo with the expertise and skills.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Keshavk is the man!!! Very professional and quick. Willing to work with your concept and bring it to life. Far better than I expected.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words man. I am really grateful for the opportunity.:)

Seller's Response:

Keshav is awesome. I barely needed to ask for revisions because he got my vision on the first try. He is very professional, thoughtful, and very efficient. I can't wait to work with Keshav again on future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words, I am really grateful for the opportunity to work with you. :)

Seller's Response:

Wonderful to work with, good communication, and great creative choice overall.




No comments:

Post a Comment