Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Design You A Professional Yet Artistic Logo











About:



So to outline what I am offering at any basic level for logos:

1. A conversation to discuss our ideas and what you expect/what I expect out of the design. 

2. I will draft a mock up for your logo

3. I will send you the mock up and we will discuss how we want to proceed. If you are purchasing basic, this is your final chance to ask me for changes. If you are purchasing either of the other two options, then we can continue communication and brainstorming between 1-4 versions. 

4. Once we have nailed out the design, I will finish it and send you the logo itself. If you are a basic customer, this is where our contract ends. I am willing to make minor tweaks and resize but will not redesign. 

5. If you purchase either other packs, we will continue discussing designs until we find the right one based on the amount of revisions you get in your package. 

6. I will then send you your finished logo.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Grace really listened to and respected my vision - she turned it into reality :) she was easy to communicate with and bounce ideas off of. I am so excited about my new logo, it’s lovely and just what I wanted! Thank you Grace for taking the time to create this for me, you are very talented !

Seller's Response:

You are talented as well! Wouldn’t have been able to make the logo a success without your amazing sketches! Such a pleasure to work with another artist! Thank you so much!

:

Fast and professional as well as creative! Would totally use again.

:

Thank you!

:

Excellent experience. I just described what I wanted and she delivered what I wanted, only better than what I could describe. Count me very satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment