Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Create A Logo Or Graphic











About:

Will create a logo or custom graphic design of your choice. Anything from:

- business card logo or custom graphic

- banner logo or custom graphic

- Apparel design

- custom stationary design

- embroidery file conversion

- revamp old logo into new

- recreate a logo of which files are no longer existing



Not sure what type of logo your looking for? Ask me!

Reviews


:

She did a great job. She could see the look I was going for and the things that I liked. She also gave me suggestions that really was helpful for someone who has never needed this service before. She responded quickly with revisions and was very patient with me. I would differently recommend her.

:

This has been a most fantastic buying experience for me. I am so glad I found her! Professional service, mad skills and a complete pleasure to work with, you won't regret your decision. I highly recommend her!

:

Very quick response, proactively sent initial ideas. Did everything I asked for...no lag time between communication! Highly recommend!

:

This was a very easy and fast experience.

:

She worked quickly and gave us exactly what we requested. Would not hesitate to work with her again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment