Friday, June 26, 2020

Create A Custom Hand Drawn Vector Logo











About:

Karma Designs will create a custom hand-drawn logo with feminine flair.



What I specialize in:



  • Karma Designs specializes in custom made hand-drawn artwork with modern and feminine flair.



Why choose this service?


KarmaDesigns offers first-class communication with the actual artist. Your order will not be outsourced and the artwork displayed in this listing is actually made by KarmaDesigns. No false advertising or third parties.



About this service:


  • Lead Graphic Designer with 10 years of experience.
  • First-class communication (English Speaking).

  • 100% Custom made logo.

  • Vector artwork
  • This service does not include a character or mascot in the base price.


Important:


  • I prefer not to work for any businesses that are involved in animal exploitation (breeders, horseback riding, rodeos, zoos, circus, leather, meat, dairy, honey, or egg-related industries).



Artwork Disclaimer:


All original preparation materials, sketches, visuals, and unused ideas previously shown and considered, will remain the property of KarmaDesigns.

I am free to use these unused ideas for future conceptual, promotional, and client work.





Reviews


:

Service was speedy. Gave her free reign for the most part when it came to the design, and she did amazing. Thanks so much

:

Working with Karma Designs was so easy! She communicated expectations clearly and responded very quickly to my questions and revision requests. I could not be happier with the final result. 5 stars all the way.

:

Awesome experience! I had a lot of random pieces and not much direction, but she took what I provided her with and created something perfect! I am super pleased with my experience and my order! Looking forward to working with her again!

:

Karmadesigns gave me exactly what I was looking for. I went to 3 logo makers before her and they couldn’t seem to satisfy me. I am now pleased at what she has done for me. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you.

:

Wonderful job! She took my original design and made it even better than I imagined. Communication was great and she took all of my considerations into account. Will work with her again.







Create A Custom Hand Drawn Vector Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment