Saturday, June 6, 2020

Design A Custom Logo











About:

Do you want a logo that would suit your business perfectly and represent it as a Top Big Brand, and you want something to differentiate you from the crowd. We are professionals from Global advertising industries. And we put the client's interest at the top of the priority to deliver the best.



We believe in quality delivery. And we will make sure that the logo will achieve the objectives it stands for.



A design that people will stop and look at and pay attention to, a design they will remember. Something unique at the same time.



I will design a smart identity for your business which will be timeless and will carry its own design language forward for the years ahead.



Message me before ordering if your brand have some special guidelines or needs! OR check out the available packages and go ahead if you are clear.



What I can design for your brand;

1. Visiting card

2. Letterheads

4. Desired collaterals with your logo watermark on it



Let's work together and make your brand big

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Keshav is very talented, attentive and helpful. he examines in series of questions what sense the customer wants to get in the logo and translates it into a graphic language. Great process and very nice logo.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you. It was a pleasure to work with you! :)

Seller's Response:

Keshav was always keen to understand what I was looking for. I didn't read all the description of what I ordered and yet he was kind to explain me better and went beyond what I was expecting with his services. I would definitely recommend his work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words!

Seller's Response:

You are more than amazing!!! Although I took so long to get back to you on several occasions you remained professional and patient with me. I love my new logo design and I can’t wait to see what else you will create for me on our next project. I am definitely recommending you!




No comments:

Post a Comment