Tuesday, June 30, 2020

To Create A Creative Logo For You With My Style











About:

My name is Marlon Diaz (MACO), I am a graphic designer, illustrator and caricaturist. I can create professional logos for you in a fresh and creative cartoon version.


I offer you: responsibility, punctuality, honesty and a 100% guaranteed job. Also an excellent communication with the client, open to new ideas


It is important to read the instructions of each package very well:
The premium package (logo / mascot) only includes one character, if you want a logo with more than one, it will have an additional cost.


In the standard package I only design the typography or icon. Does not include the character or mascot illustration.


It will be fun and with great joy to give you the best of my services.


Bless you all!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

For a shop

Seller's Response:

It is recommended to read the gig specifications before requesting an order.

Seller's Response:

Yes he delivered on time

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Friendly, very good communication, very well implemented my ideas. Very well done, we are very satisfied. From a to z.







To Create A Creative Logo For You With My Style

No comments:

Post a Comment